Connect with your regional certification contact to discuss the program. Maintain this contact as you follow your development plan to complete the program.
Enroll in the program using the form on the website and pay your $10 enrollment fee.
- Attend the fixed courses, including What is Library Service Day 1 and Day 2 sessions.
- Attend 60 contact hours of workshops to gain knowledge in the competency areas.
- Complete homework assignments and share them with your certification contact.
- Complete transfer of learning forms after each workshop.
- Complete assessment of competency forms for each competency.
- Keep records and certificates of attendance for all coursework.
- Keep a learning journal of your experiences.
- Complete your final project.
- Assemble your completed portfolio and submit it to your regional contact.